Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Real Estate Course in Pakistan - A Sneak Preview

I guess I have taken quite a long break with this blog. Let me get into the rhytm by posting the course outline for Certificate in Real Estate Management offered by Pakistan Institute of Real Estate Management.

Property Law & Documents
Introduction to Real Estate Law
Basic documents concerned with property
All types of Deeds
Transfer of Property Act
The Succession Act
The Registration Act


Real Estate Marketing
History of Real Estate
Introduction to Real Estate Marketing
Functions of Real Estate marketing firms
Marketing Plan
Selling & Communication Skills
Research, Surveys and Methodologies
Real Estate Promotion


Real Estate Management
Principles of Real Estate
Nature and description of real estate
Types of ownership
Acquisition of property checklist
Real Estate Appraisal
Leadership Qualities
Organizational Structure
Real Estate Business Strategies, Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Controlling
Karachi Master Plan 2020

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable in support of me to have a site, which is helpful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Stop by my site ... Movers Dayton

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
more from this site, and your views are fastidious in support of new users.




optimal stack review

Anonymous said...

I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual information a person supply on your visitors?

Is going to be again often in order to inspect new posts



Beyond Raspberry Ketone [beyondraspberryketones.com]